Saturday 2 July 2011

Goodbye my Tea and Welcome my Milo~

SERIOUS!!!I'm holding a friendship~
continue to the last topic:)i think me ,yik and yang are getting far away.when CL ask yik about me,they chat about me and starts it...okay..start at the first..when i ask CL to join the camp with me..i just wanna my friends all know each other..i enjoy the time we eat breakfast together..:)enjoy the time we go anti-drugs there:)enjoy the precious time we tea-time:)enjoy the time and the way yik fetch me too..hahaha..but now..hopefully will happen again on me :c you know..i duno the way to show myself..you know..we are friends for so many years..you should already know how am i,who am i jor mah!we all duno the way to explain ourself..:c this is the reason we hard to chat:((

i know LZY know my bloggie address but i still wanna write here arh!because this my place:)just say that i enjoy the way yik fetch me back home..1st time is when i back to school in holidays..for my show:)i enjoy it..when i hug him i felt enjoy because.........he is SLIM!!!!!Oh Gosh!!!!i admit that im fat:( getting fat and fat T_T..SLIM BOOMMMMM!!!!!so i enjoy it very much and i hugging a slim guy..although i m in moody:) WALAO!!!can fight with my dai lou..Ayden jor..:]

second time is when we eat behind my house there..ZHA DOU!!!!because....we go behind there eat and i go with them and CL..and...my bike is park back house and i walk to there..(so near right??)but after CL went back and i alone:( so yik fetch me back!! you see!ZHA DOU!!!just about 19 steps and i can reach my home already and he still fetch me:D wasted petrol:) LOL...

happy to know more university friends:)thanks for ZY and CY cause they who one bring me go if not???>!I' SURE I IN HOUSE AND BE A GOOD BABYSISTER:) actually.......when i said i hope everyone don't joke about both us???

No comments:

Post a Comment