Monday 29 August 2011

Pangkorrr!! here i comeeee


this is when i waas in the hotel Coral Bay:))


my bro wass playing the ?? while i waiting for the banana boatt:)




see my nice backside:P /.\ saying hey!! all my friends in the sea!!Ah Ying are coming!!



see my mummy look:DD speechless

like that gea :目



my fatty papa:PP





pangkor, i love you:DD






my recently profile picture:PP



:DD







looking a pretty girl when saw my shirt and tell her Bf:' HELLO KITTY ARHHHHHH!!!!!"
-.-






:))







big familyyy:))
see my youngest bro expression.. :Z






:DD
a fantastic ground:3








man lei cheong shenggg:))
wearing mum's cap:DD






:DD






knock knock!! is anyone there??:DD

hahahahaaa





make this as my laptop background:))





when fainting inside the shipp~.~

the ear like lots of bee flying around><





:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment